NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PER STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, ALCOHOL IS NEVER AWARDED AS A PRIZE.
GRIMALDI’S PIZZERIA (“Sponsor”) is pleased to introduce the “20th Anniversary” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 10:05 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on 2/20/2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on 2/28/2023 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Eastern Daylight Time shall control for all purposes of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes.
As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, Sweepstakes materials, or information contained on Sponsor’s website, available at: www.grimaldispizzeria.com/rules The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Winning and receiving a Prize (as defined in Sections 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to: (i) legal residents of the USA, that are physically located and residing therein; (ii) individuals 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; (iii) persons not barred from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iv) members of Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards program. You need not be present to win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents or representatives of Sponsor, , and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, suppliers, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of the Sweepstakes, as well as their immediate family and household members, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. “Immediate family” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings or spouses. “Household members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on 2/20/2023, you may enter the Sweepstakes via email by completing the survey sent by firstname.lastname@example.org (the ”Survey”) and following the entry directions in the email. If you are a Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards member and do not receive the email with the Survey, you may request a survey from Sponsor by emailing Sponsor at email@example.com. If you are not a member of Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards program, you may sign up at https://grimaldispizzeria.ae/rewards/. You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, e-mail address and the metropolitan service area for which you are entering. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Surveys submitted by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant are void.All information you submit to the Sponsor through the Survey must be your own information.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Survey information, computer, online or human error, technical malfunctions, any omission, interruption, defect, or any other error, including, without limitation, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Surveys, all of which may constitute grounds for disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a problem occurs in the Survey process, the entrant is solely responsible for verifying that the entry process has been validly completed. Sponsor shall have no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, late or undeliverable Survey. All Surveys become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred with any Internet service provider and/or wireless carrier.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The prize for the 20th Anniversary Sweepstakes and the approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each individual prize is as follows: Twelve (12) Free 16” Pizzas from Grimaldi’s Pizzeria (which is equivalent to approximately $372) (each, a “Prize”). The Prize must be fully redeemed within one (1) year of being awarded. There will be twenty (20) separate Prizes awarded to twenty different potential winners (each, a “Potential Winner”). The total combined ARV for all twenty (20) Prizes is $3,888 USD. The ARV of each individual Prize is $324 and is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins and may vary. If the actual retail value of any Prize is less than or greater than the stated ARV, the winner of such Prize will not receive the difference.ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNERS. ALL OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES RELATED TO ANY PRIZE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AND OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED BY ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE ARE ALSO THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. ANY REQUIRED TAX REPORTING FORMS WILL BE FURNISHED TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.
- WINNER SELECTION: There is one date on which the Potential Winners will be selected. As such, on or about February 28, 2023, Sponsor will conduct its random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period to select twenty (20) Potential Winners of the Prize. The Potential Winners of the Prize will be randomly chosen. The twenty (20) Potential Winners will be chosen from the confirmed entries (which will be all completed Surveys received by Sponsor). Each Potential Winner will receive one Prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and are equal regardless of method of entry.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: On or about February 28, 2023, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period to select the Potential Winners of the Prizes. The Potential Winners of the Prizes will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by telephone, email or mail service using the contact information provided at the time of entry. The Potential Winners will be awarded the Prize subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. If a Potential Winner fails to respond to the verification notification within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or the notification cannot be made after two (2) attempts, the Potential Winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.Winners may be required to provide their Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes if Sponsor is required to file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of a Prize awarded and accepted. Except where prohibited, Potential Winners also may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) business days from the date when Sponsor’s initial verification email was sent, a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Declaration”) via email to the address specified in the Declaration in order to claim his or her Prize. If a Potential Winner fails to complete, sign and return the applicable Declaration within the required time period, or if the Declaration is returned as undeliverable or incomplete, the Potential Winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, or if a Prize is unclaimed, the Prize will be forfeit. Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion, may award the forfeit Prize to an alternate Potential Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Within forty-eight (48) hours of the secondary drawing, alternate Potential Winner(s) will be contacted using the contact information provided at the time of entry. If the alternate Potential Winner(s) fails to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or the notification cannot be made after two (2) attempts, the alternate Potential Winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor retains the right to repeat this process until an alternate Potential Winner complies with the verification of eligibility requirements. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS AS TO THE ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY CHANGES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND THE SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Limit one (1) Prize per household. A Prize will be awarded only if the Potential Winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All Prizes (or a component of the Prize) are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. All Prize details are at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor and any depiction of the Prize, in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. Prize and Prize components are subject to availability and other restrictions all of which are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution, replacement or cash equivalent for a Prize or any Prize component will be made, except that Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion, may substitute a Prize (or component of a Prize) of equal or greater value for any reason.ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning a Prize is contingent upon accepting these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right without liability to disqualify any entrant or cancel, suspend, modify and/or terminate the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, including, but not limited to, insufficient entries, any printing, seeding, typographical, technical errors, human or otherwise, suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.In such an event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to the extent required by law for eligible entries submitted up to the time of the impairment (and/or thereafter), or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering or interfering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void such individual’s entry.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the documents or any provision hereof.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”), are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may select one or more Potential Winner(s) will be selected from all eligible Survery received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims made by the winners, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- EXTENDED MEANINGS; CURRENCY; FORCE MAJEURE: Unless otherwise specified in these Official Rules, words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa and words importing gender include all genders. All dollar amounts referred to in these Official Rules are in lawful money of the United States of America. The Released Parties are not responsible for any damages caused by delay or failure to perform undertakings pursuant to these Official Rules when the delay or failure is due to weather, event cancellations, fires, strikes, floods, acts of God or the state’s enemies, lawful acts of public authorities, delays or defaults caused by common carriers, or other events that cannot reasonably be foreseen or provided against.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNERS’ LIST.
- 14. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after 3/31/2023), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ” 20th ANNIVERSARY” Sweepstakes – WINNERS c/o Marketing Department, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, 15005 N. Northsight Blvd Scottsdale, AZ 85260. For a list of OFFICIAL RULES send to c/o Marketing Department, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, 15005 N. Northsight Blvd Scottsdale, AZ 85260. All requests must be received by 3/24/2023. Official Rules also available at: www.grimaldispizzeria.com/rules.